Learning the Quran is not like reading an ordinary or simple book. 30th Juz of Quran means the 30 parts of Quran is called Juz. It takes a lot of time and composure to learn the Quran. If we take a brief look, we will notice that learning the Quran is quite confusing as well. The Holy Quran is divided into different parts.
These different parts have been given the name of Juzz. Moreover, the Quran is written in the Arabic language. Understanding the Arabic language is an enduring task itself. But, if you hire an online Quran tutor and learn Quran online, you can save yourself from a lot of troubles.
What Is A 30th Juz of Quran?
Actually, the Quran is divided into 30 parts. All 30 parts are given the name of Juz. In some languages, it is also called para. You may think that you need to start from the beginning to understand the meaning of the Quran. However, each juz contains different meanings and knowledge, so no matter which juz you start, you will understand the words of the Quran. Furthermore, if you want to learn the Quran in detail, you can learn Quran online. This will help you in understanding the different juz of the Quran.
1.Why Should You Learn The 30th Juz of Quran
Nowadays, a rare question has been circulating in the Muslim community. Many Muslims believe that we should learn the 30th Juz of the Quran even if we leave the other 29 juz. Although the whole Quran shares massive knowledge to the believers, the 30th Juz holds a special place in the Quran. Each Juz has been given a different name. The name of the 30th Juz is Juz Amma.
2.Number Of Surahs In Juzz Amma
Well, you may be wondering that why does the 30th Juz or Juz Amma holds a special place in the Holy Quran. Perhaps the biggest reason is that the Juz Amma contains the most Surahs of the chapters of the Quran. If we look at the numbers, the Juz Amma contains 78 out of 114 chapters of the Holy Quran. Among these 78 chapters, some of the most important chapters or Surahs of the Quran are present. When you learn Quran online, your tutor will tell you everything about which of the Surahs are extremely important to recite, and which Surahs you can leave and learn later.
Benefits of 30th Juz of Quran
When you recite the 30th Juz of the Quran, there are plenty of benefits that you can get. These benefits contain a lot of surprises for you.
- Learning the 30th Juz can improve your concentration in prayers.
- It will help you in understanding the context of the Surah
- The Surahs in the 30th Juz is highly emotional. Reciting these Surahs will mix your emotions.
- Reciting the 30th Juz will sharpen your mind. Moreover, your recitation and reciting skills will also be put to the test.
Main Surahs In The 30th Juz
Now I will enlist some Surahs from the 30th Juz. When you read the summaries of these Surahs, you will be able to understand why the 30th Juz holds a special place.
- Surah al-Ikhlas: The name of Surah al-Ikhlas comes in the main Surahs of the Quran. This Surah greatly speaks about the oneness of Allah.
- Surah An-Nas: This Surah is the last Surah of the Holy Quran. This Surah tells us about the mischief of satan and how he is always trying to put wrong suggestions in our minds.
- Surah al-Ma’un: Surah Al-Maun tells us that we should always help the poor and the needy.
- Surah an-Naba: The message in this Surah is clear. It tells us about the day of decision and judgment.
Reading the summaries of these Surahs will tell you about the importance of the 30th Juz. When such important topics are being discussed, then it is obvious that the 30th Juz will hold a special place in the Quran.
Learn Quran Online Service
So if you want to learn the Quran with ease, you should learn Quran online. This way you will stay on track and you will be able to learn the Quran without facing such problems. Taking the Learn Quran online services has its own benefits, however, that is a story for another time.